Wednesday, April 2, 2008

jumbled up inside.

wow, cool man!
is Mr tan's (art teacher) phrase when he sees someone's work.
This is what i realise after 3 months.
It sounds sarcastic, but literal.

I had 4 free periods in a row today.
I used two of the periods filling up my diary with the MYE timetable,
I spent the other one hour exploring my electronic dictionary with denise.

During english, we watched this show called autograph book.
It was very funny to me. HAHA.
So, in the end, we didnt do our NE presentation!
we're doing it tomorrow.

This is the current status on the proposal daisakusen sp subs.
Translation 100% (two hour), Editing 100%, Timing 100%, Styling 40%, Re-coded Karaoke 100%
just hurry already!
ok, i take that back,
so, please please!

MICHAEL JOHNS will win American Idol.
i am sure.

ok, tomorrow is chinese day.
I always get irritated during math (the lesson before chinese, chinese, chinese)
so i'll always repeat 'i love chinese'
although i have to do that everyweek,
it works, cause chinese lesson would be ok, but then i'll forget that it works, so by the time the next week arrives, i would feel irritated again, and then i'll have to repeat those words again. If you didnt get this whole paragraph, don't bother reading it again! (:

my post today is so broken up. I have no flow today.

You did your best Zhiting! don't feel sad, you guys really did well!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoah, your future is not bad. Why mine have heartbreak?! ):

Anonymous said...

haha! i also have okay!
its like a drama! :D