Thursday, April 3, 2008

When will i rembember?

ok, we didn't do NE presentation again because grace was not in school!
TODAY,
during art, after mr tan taught us how to paint with watercolors, i managed to do finish my CL homework, then Mr. Tan finally decided to stop us, so i went to paint.
then the bell rang.
During chinese, 老师 was scolding everyone.
and she gave out DETENTION FORMS.
haha! miss wee spelt olivia's name as ORHVIVIA.
SO FUNNYYY!
we laughed like mad!
well anyway, in the end, she counted mine wrongly. so i gave back my form to her(: yey! ORHVIVIA also gave back her form.

ok. now i am gonna have CL tuition.

--
a continuation from just now's post!
ANYWAY. this is kind of childish, but.
I think this is how my life will go:
1.I am going to be rich, however, i spend a lot of money, so i won't have much money, but more things.
2.Some friends i make will only be my friend because they want my money.
so i have to beware, and make sure i see through their plan.
3.My husband will be rich(and hot, and of correct age. and also love me)
4.I will fall in love with this hot, rich guy, who is probably a singer/actor, and he'll fall in love with me, but sadly, this will all end somehow. However, in the end,
5.I'll find another. Although he's the second guy, i still love him very very much, but i'll be sad and insecure, because he is fickle, and he loves at least 2 girls at one time. The reason for his fickle mind is that he is rich, is good-looking and famous, so he gets a lot of attention. (wait, switch four and five, cancel out the ending part in four!)
6.I will have a job. It is either/or, OR all OR as many as follow: A.Photograher, B.Actress, C. Singer, D.Modelling. Whatever i choose, i will earn lots of money, but again, i'll spend most of it.
7.I'll have a long life.
8.I'll find true happiness,
9.But its only because i'll finally listen to my family's advice.

i feel stupid for typing those things, but i am really bored. (i talk as if there's no olvl this year)
Urgh, i'm feeling extremely awkward now.
whats wrong with me.

No comments: