Friday, April 4, 2008

Lets get going, and study hard!

I am happy,
my art is solved.
now i just have lots of things to do.

i am gonna make sure i get some new undies on sunday.
This can no longer be dragged.

Today's career thing (well, it was more of a after olvl thing)
made me irritated with polytechnics and JCs.

well, today is a boring day.

Denise,
as my normal partner, she:
1. Tells me my buddha drawing is nice(:
2. recently draw miffy during physics.
3. draws in a book together with me, with disney characters in it.
4. gave me hantella(?)
5. offered to share with me her tuition POA questions
6. talks and listen at the right time
7. Is extremely funny.
8. shot ___ using her fake gun while ___wasnt looking. ha-ha!
9. tried my glasses
10. is in my ss group
11. good in POA.
12. is going to be rich like me

this is starting to get corny/cheesy/somewhere along that line.
so i shall stop. you get my point anyway!
denise is great.
so, now i also have to talk about olivia, or else she will be sad.
As my chinese partner, she:
1. kills boredom
2.distracts me from listening
3.talk to me about korean stuff and lets me talk to her about japanese stuff(:
4.Read each others art intepretations
5.talk gibberish
6.let me practice kungfu on her
7.invited me to her church once
8.complain while laughing
9.Brought me to buy a el-jp-cl dictionary
10. Sent me to the MRT station
11. Eats recess with me
12. is not going to be rich (okok, this is not real,dont be depressed)

oh yeah,
i am going to get $10 on monday for PARTICIPATING in the cookbook cover design competition.
we get ten dollars for participation!
now you wish you took part right(:

ok, sleeping time!
ps: coach hassan taught me how to make twirly flowers that will spin when you blow!(:

No comments: