Sunday, April 27, 2008


I admit the picture's not very nice. But the point was to disturb Olivia.
Since I'm on the point of disturbing Olivia,
I want to mention that its not weird that we disturb Olivia, cause firstly, she disturbs us too, and secondly, we're just copying her reaction to what we said earlier.♥☼
So, Its absolutely unethical for others to join us and disturb Olivia because they were not even in the conversation in the first place.
It is i who feel this way, because its kind of irritating when someone shouts the exact same thing that I just shouted to Olivia, when he/she clearly does not know what is going on.
I think I'm just being petty because of my mood,
but thank you in advance for your understanding.☺☻

I'm worried for my POA, ELECTIVE and CHEMISTRY.
Today, I let me pamper myself by over-indulging in more than 8 hours of sleep.
someone, come to my rescue!
I've made up my mind, i am going to be a model, a photographer, a singer, a songwriter, an actress, eh, anything else that doesn't require studying. urgh.
[i admit i just realised that everything mentioned above require studying.]
(look at denise! so cute!♫)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

你好! 哈哈哈 ! 我刚刚 看了你的 comment! 不会啦你的华文ok:D

今天很好玩。你觉得如何? THANK YOU FOR YOUR TREAT:D hahah. love you vivien!