Monday, April 14, 2008

don't judge a man until you've walked two moons in his mocassins

I found the post, and i decided to post it because remarks made just got on my nerves.
I am thinking, this is NOT one of those posts which critizes others(ok, its not intended, even if it is) but its a post that merely vents my irritation or, expresses my feelings towards the whole situation. so read and absorb.
When i say 'you' in this post, it refers to all that are guilty.
First off, if you know you're better off without 'JB' then why do you sound so sour that she's hanging out with us now?
"go to them wen u think that we are angry and come back to us when u find that we are ok."
please take time to reflect on the highlighted words.
After you do so, read your previous posts, and confirm that you were angry with her.
for example, "bitch was pissing me today"

Next, admit that you are being unreasonable because you want her to befriend you even when you're angry with her. Isn't that being too egoistic, and selfish? Demanding friendship while not wanting to be her friend.

"so much for us being there in times of your need.and this is how u treat us."
Everything that you say, leads us to a conclusion that you only care for yourself, and do not see that you're doing the same to her.
Do you know that everything you've said is filled with so much self-pity that you actually forget that you're the ones who even started this whole thing by persuing a simple matter that was not even worth bringing up.
I could quote you all day and turn those back at you, because whatever you've mentioned gives me the impression that you're talking about yourself subconsciously.

even if there was a "day u come to back to us"
do you think she'd go back to you, with such a warning?
or are you trying to, once more sound like you deserve special treatment from everyone, because you're "the best"?
or maybe trying to make it less obvious that you're already desperate to find out why she's able to survive without you?
I'm sorry to inform you that she's not an idiot, and she knows who treats her well.
so until you treat her well, don't expect anything from her, and don't take advantage of her.
We all know you accepted the cookie on her birthday, afterwhich you pointed your finger while singing her a birthday song, doesn't that make you feel extremely embarrassed?
that you accepted a cookie from her, the one you so-apparently hate?
Don't you feel shameful that while her cookie floated in your stomach, you held up that hand?
And that she didn't even regret giving you that cookie?
Did it ever cross your mind that just by doing all these things, you've proved how disgraceful you are?
Just let me remind you that countering this post with profanities only mean you’re trying to defend yourself, so stop using that old simple trick that goes f--k, and start putting some sense into what you say, like maybe a heart-felt 'sorry'.

I feel so much better, but you know what?
I'm going to fall asleep during the NAFA run tomorrow. /:
Anyway, today, i feel extremely good about myself because of what Mr. Anthony told Arlene and I.
I want to get an A1 for my Elect. History!
Goodnight.

No comments: