Saturday, April 12, 2008

Irritated, but its okay.

ok,
my whole post is missing,
I'm very sad.
But because while typing it out i was thinking whether it was more important than facing Jesus later, feeling guilty, i told Jesus that if he didn't want me to, he'd do something.
And this happened, so too bad for me and my desire to put sense into some peoples' minds.
On a lighter note,
i had a good dinner today!
We ate at lei garden. the food was so delicious.
1.Apetizers
2.Sharks Fin
3.Peking Duck
4.Large fried scallop
5.Prawns
6.Fish- deep fried, and pan fried
7.Green vegetables
8.Fried rice(but i was too full!)
9.Mango sago, i ate this.

Anyway, happy belated birthday to DENISE MOK!(:
Thank you for celebrating it with Olivia&I, we feel so honoured!
this is not sarcasm, this is the truth.
pictures speak a thousand words,
but sadly, i don't have the pictures!
who cares we went to buy kentakkih shuu ageru niwatori
(VERY loose translation.)
we still had fun in the baby pool. lol,
one day, lets have a picnic okay?
I forgot to show you the place!
when i told my mum about it, she said that there'll be dog shit there.
but i think it'll be cool.

ok, stop this one-sided conversation!
yesterday, at SICC, i met RACHEL KOH!
It's been a long long time!
haha!
Just for her sake, she didnt date every guy in her group.
i think its such a funny rumor.
but its not about rachel if it wasn't this rumor.

I've accomplished something today, i took a picture of my brother(:

No comments: