Monday, November 16, 2009

YEY REINDEER!

Today,I had school until 10am.
Went home, and stayed there until about 1 plus.
Then I went down to Qw shopping ctr, to settle some of my (^^) Shop stuff.
I missed the correct bus stop by 3. (I've nvr done tht in my life!)
Took a bus back.
Then I took another bus down to vivo city to develop my film.
There, I waited two long hours alone.
It's quite ridiculous, cause when I develop it at liang court, it takes half an hr ): & The uncle's really nice too! (He can rmb me,hehehe cause last time I ever let him try samples, & My photos used to suck so bad--He had to return my entire film w/o printing a single shot once.)
The two hours was like freaking long.
I thought about Art, what I'd like to do for the A lvl piece.
Then I went to Lim's Arts & Living (I think that's what it's called)
I HEREBY ANNOUNCE THAT IT IS MY FAVOURITE PLACE TO BUY THINGS
Cause everything is so sparkly and nice!
They have glittery flowers. OMG. I'm so in love with the place!
(Plus there's an ongoing sale--20% off all items unless stated otherwise)
So. After much consideration,
I bought a Reindeer ornament! (The one on the left)
This is probably a really bad picture, but you can see how pretty it is!
I would've bought the whole shop especially the glittery flowers.
But I was like battling it out in my head, and it was a no to the glittery flowers ]:
(On a side note, I'm going back tomorrow to buy a lacquer painting. This sounds ridiculous now, but it resembles Gustave Klimt's The kiss. I'm sure it'll look good somewhere on my room wall.)

Then, since I'm on the topic, I took a picture of the other two thingys (zebra&Giraffe to be exact) I bought from the Africa Cart they set up in Vivo on my brother's birthday! They are so cute!

You can tell I'm all excited over this. yes. CAUSE I AM.

No comments: