Friday, November 20, 2009

Update!

My computer's hard disk got problem ):<
Now I'm waiting for it to be sent in after my dad comes back from his business trip.
School's finally over.
I'm trying to force myself to start studying.
I always end up thinking about coursework, going online to search a little, and then suddenly, I'm doing something else with the internet. Heehee.
Or I pack my room halfway and leave.
Japan in less than a month!
I really want to start on my coursework now, so that I won't have so much to worry about next year.
Oh, I just remembered! I had a blog post on my sis's/ my birthday but I forgot to post it:
Hello, Yesterday was really happy :)
First I went to school thinking: What in the world am I doing in school!
After lit lec, I was gg to the canteen w Aish & Danielle & Megan, when Firqin called & asked me to meet them outside the reading room!
Ohhh, Julien& Firqin made me a really cute card and had a box of cupcakes that Julien baked. I was so happy!
And then when I went down to the canteen, there was another cake that appeared from under the table! Having realllyyy bad eyesight, I didn't see anything. goodness!
& Later, Aish totally did a bad cake-face. (I call it cake-face)
But that's good, cause it was me she cake-faced!
After that I went down to the Botanic Gardens (I just found out from Edna recently it is Botanic & not Botanical!) & took many pictures :)
On the way to the Mrt station, there was a dead bird on the pavement.
It looked so peaceful & it was just lying there, it wasn't the horrific kind of dead bird.
So I took several shots of it.
{OMG. I just realize I have to re-scan some of my photos if my files can't be restored. (sad!)}
After that, I went to watch Fantastic Mr. Fox with Geraldine & Weisong.
It was such a good movie, it was so good it made me want to do animation for my coursework for like, at least half an hour. Then I was like, no way, I'm not doing animation.
Went home, changed, & gave my sister her present before we left for dinner :)
We cut our cakes (this year my mom bought two cakes, so strange, but i think it's cause she loves us) & went to bed.
I felt a little sad that my birthday was over, I mean, this year went by so quickly.
Last year I was working at SB. This is one year. It has been one year.
Then today, I came late for training like by 5 minutes, and everyone was there, and there was another Cake! So nice <3 Geraldine bought a Hazelnut Crunch cake :))

THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY BIRTHDAY SO SPECIAL EVERYBODY!

No comments: