Thursday, November 12, 2009

WATCH THE VIDEO!


This is what you get with a good ol' Camera, A great mix of indie music and when a bunch of kickass/Rad peeps who think artistically are put into one PW group :)

& This took us approx. 3 days to complete (Couldve been faster if it wasn't raining so much!)

PLEASE ENJOY IT. & LIKE IT ON FB :)


While waiting for the vid to load, I shall blog.
All this time, I was hiding in a dusty corner and doing pw.
Kidding.
We were actually going over to each other's houses. (Either Aish's house or mine)
Did crazy stuff, aside from pw.
For instance....


Omg! Don't I just resemble Fat bastard from Austin Powers?
Aish and I were Laughing like CRAZY.
YOU HAVE NO IDEA. I know its like i'm laughing most of the times at small little things? But we went nuts.
Then later Cherie & I went nuts for the second time looking at:
Proboscis monkey. (heh heh heh!)~But nothing can win the Fat Bastard photo. Its hilarious. Goodness, I never knew I could look so hideous!

So cute! :) This is what Cherie, Aish & I have been up to, after doing our part of pw.
Aish's wall paper makes a good background :)

Okay, so the video's still loading! (Btw please checkout my PW CRAZY OMG PHOTOS album on fb. Its da-Bomb--If i had to use that word)

Ohyah, During the chalet, Edna was talking about her SACRED songs.
I Thought it was funny & I made a point to rmb bout it, so I could blog that she called her song SACRED & Refused to play it for the world to hear.

Urgh, It's been an hour and a half, and the vid. Is still not done uploading.

Hi. They just told me there's an error in uploading the video ):
SO FINE.
No video for everyone!

(EDIT)
Okay, Here's the video I've been rambling about! (I used youtube)