Friday, November 13, 2009

Today I went shopping with my sister :)
It was a quick shopping thing!
(I've not shopped in ages)

This year we're going to Osaka.
I'm quite excited.
We might get to see snow.

It's so strange how this year went by just like that.
Today, last year, Olivia & I got jobs.
(I'm particular about dates sometimes)
& Then how we've not seen Kayla in AGES.
(358 days to be exact)
I feel that life is such a cycle.
But I don't quite want the world to end in 2012.
I don't think it would.


I don't know, I think its unfair sometimes,
even if you had everything that anyone could wish for,
What I wanted to say is that money isn't my top priority in life.
In my life, I just want to do the things I like,
have the things I love...
I don't ask for some extravagant lifestyle that only some can provide,
Even though everyone says that that's an important part of life that i'll only understand when I'm working,
but I'll go with whatever happens.


No comments: