Sunday, November 29, 2009

Don't Miss, then don't miss.

Omg, My Japanese exam is on the following monday
& Today I failed the listening practice like by a whole lot.
Makes me nervous! I'm going to study, cause I really don't wish to fail.

Ohh, I tried my contacts yesterday!
It took me two hours. Precious shopping time- gone!
I wanted to give up halfway! Then I told the lady, "Can I stop trying please???"
And she said, "no, don't give up!"
And so I want to thank her on my blog.
I still think contact lenses are just a little bit freaky!
Can you imagine the first person who tried using contacts?
Anyway, I feel its quite silly I got my contacts now, and not like, three weeks ago.
There's no more school, so it's kinda LAME. (no its not)

Yey, Geraldine & I are gonna have a movie marathon soon!
ON THE TOPIC OF WHAT A GREAT FRIEND SHE IS.
Compilation of names Geraldine & I have
1.) LBC, RBC (secret doubles code)
2.) Science student, Arts student
3.) Toot, Boob
4.) Cyborg, Monkey
5.) Kitchen & Chicken.

The current one is Toot and Boob.
I'm Boob & she's Toot.
(Cause I'm sexier, just kidding)

The fourth kind is coming out soon. omgomgomg, so excited!
I want to book tickets for it's premiere in Sg. I want to be the first batch of people who screams (or not) in the theatre for this show!

No comments: