Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Read it read it!

"I bet you liked the word splendid on the cover that's why you bought it."
--Wanda @ 8:12pm.
She's mad. The only time I decide not to buy a book by choosing its cover first (because i had been choosing for one hour and fourty-five mins, and I couldn't find any seemingly nice books that would have been able to be compared to The Bell Jar), she tells me to "pick the best" cover.
Nuts, cause I had been choosing for almost two hours. Waste time.

My day was both dragged down and made happy because of the The Bell Jar book.
It kinda makes me feel depressed and afraid that I might go crazy in the future and be put in a mental hospital, I don't want to be mental. I'm not just saying this. But I actually think so.
I think I stand a really high chance of going insane like the character(or the author,herself). So I'd better be careful about such things in the future. I shouldn't expose myself if I really do go insane.
On a lighter note, the book was a good read. It made me feel like reading more stuff.
which is why I went to pageone, and spent a really long time there.

I feel so wordy today.

Chinese orals was okay, but I don't think(never did) I'll get distinction again. (I have no idea how I got distinction for Os.)

I finally shaved my legs.

I feel like saying this. so I'll say it, even though its a little crude.

No comments: