Friday, July 24, 2009

I slept for one hour in the library.

Yey,
I got a twenty-five dollar kino voucher!
wonder what I'll buy.

Ps: I reached home at 9:47 today!

I had dinner at coffee club with Wanda & Isabella after speech day.
Too lazy to blog details.
I nearly fell asleep during speech day, but I was seated beside the aisle where Mr Anthony could see me.
I saw Mrs Pillai too, I miss Mrs Pillai & Chem & atoms & stuff like that. With the exception of practical(s) cause my hands feel really dirty after practical(s). But I think practical(s) made me a good baker. I read& follow instructions well. (I think!)
I also miss Miss hoe & the smell of the wax in the art room. ahh. the smell is so nice. ):<
And.
The school hall has this aura(?!@!) of holiness. (I know, I sound crazy) But its really, calm and holy. what's another word for holy? pure, spiritual, uh. godly? Whatever, but SA's facility doesn't feel pure or spiritual or godly or holy. It feels. Dark. (Omg, i can't believe I'm saying this)

I think I know who I am, and I think my own personal feelings/thoughts towards a certain subject won't sway, cause the last time it did, I didn't know who I was anymore, I felt like I was someone else. Everytime I think of this, I feel frustrated.
Okay.

"I'm sure you'll do fine, you're such a steady girl"
I miss Mr Anthony.
His praises make me feel important.
Cause he's such an important teacher/person.
I must blog this down so that I can read this over and over again, and never ever forget that feeling of importance.
Ahhhhhhhhh.
Okay, goodnight! (Great night, i'm so lame.)
Lol, Talking about lame,
I found out today that my subject combi is
Lit, Art, Econs, Math.
(LAEM)
doesn't it sound like Lame?
It does right.

No comments: