Saturday, July 11, 2009

I'm reading my old diaries.
Omg, Its super funny.
So funny, that I'm gna quote one entry. or not. HAHA
I think I have the same tone as how I'm blogging. Only my english was really bad. The whole thing kind of annoyed me.

Reading it makes me realize how long I've been keeping everything to myself, and controlling it. I think its since. 2006?
I'm stupid.
for everything, I'm really stupid.

Then, I have another diary in pri. school.
Omg, I have stuff about Zhen Min in it! (And she just joined Econs tuition)
And. Euphoria seems to have been like. coming and going in my life.
And, If you read it. You'll find that I was really bitchy.
For example:
11.07.04
"Dear diary,
since you are new, I want to tell you some things that happened lately. My good friend, ______, had been sort of hypnotized by _____(B)_____. B us a nice girl but I cannot take it when she does this sort of thing..."
And
"I'm never lending her any books anymore. She wants my thoroughbred book--Bridal Dreams, But I purposely pretend that I never bring it... then when I read my thoroughbred 5, 62 finish, I'll bring the bridal dreams to school and read it in front of her. Then when she asks, I say that I'm lending it to some one else. ~~ How evil can I get? ~~Anyway, she stared it!"
Omg, practically the whole book is me, bitching.
Omg, I paid 22.70 for my diary, hello? how did i get so much money, and why did i spend it on a diary?
HAAHAH
13.07.04
"Diary, I have calmed down, they are so sickening. Euphoria help me tell them off.. ha! they should know that I ain't their friends...ha! I said in front of them that I was going recess with Euphoria..."
Omg. thank you euphoria.
OMG. Beatrice was in my life in 04.
OMG. Michael Jackson's Ben was my fav. song in 04
16.02.05
"I dreamt that I got kicked out of tennis cause someone better than everyone came and the lousiest would be kicked out. Although I'm not the lousiest, I got kicked out..."
LOL
Kayla was in my life in 05 too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In 05, I also suspected ______ to like nicky. Apparently its becoming more evident. Esp. this year.
Haha, I wrote a short part about Charlene (tennis) in 05!
OOOO. I had tennis elbow in 05-06.

This is getting tiring.
Its a really long post on my diary entries.
13.09.06.
I got a gossip about Jared/Khee ern. (I totally forgot about until now)
Not gna put it down here. LOL.

Oh, My.
finally in 07, my english is way better. And my entries are more sensible.
Oh, no wonder, I was visiting orchard library in 07.
This means my current 53-dollar library fine has been around since 2007. what year is it? 2009. Outstanding.

16.02.08,
Someone recognizes for the first time that I smile things away...




No comments: