Thursday, July 2, 2009

I said that I'd feel sad, you said that you'd accept it.

Sometimes, almost, all the time, I wonder when I'll ever be "old enough."
Even when there are no guys.
Even when JC was supposed to be the age we agreed I could get a boyfriend(not that I even want one, I'm just saying it was the age that I could do what I wanted.)
It still feels the same.

I don't feel like trying anymore, or maybe, I won't.

There is no prison break today, because of Michael Jackson.
Ohwell, all the better, I can focus on the last two papers. I hope I can finish..

This blog is heavy most of the time. Eewww!
Now everyone knows how bottled up I am.
I get so sick of it, but I can't do anything about it.

So, to make things happier! ,
I studied with Wanda and Evangeline tday.
It was quite fulfilling to an extent.

See, I feel so much better already, I know how to make myself (:

No comments: