Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Giant whirl-y Tornado.

I dreamt that there was a tornado.
We were all in the car watching helplessly.
The tornado came really close to us
& we pleaded for it to go away.
It was spinning round and round.
It moved slightly away from the car, towards the right.
But it came back.
Soon, we were moving up, up, up.
I asked my dad how this would end.
he said we'd all die.
I shut my eyes & covered my ears,
I could feel the air pressure in my ears.
They felt like they were going to burst.
somehow, I felt that we were all flying up towards the sun.
It was because there was this great bright light when I thought that I had exploded into bits.
there was no pain.
But I appeared somewhere else.
I cannot remember where I appeared to.
But I know I was with someone who could give me answers.
I asked, asked and asked.
But I didn't listen,
And now, I have no idea what the answers were.

No comments: