Thursday, March 13, 2008

Today was the last day of the study skills workshop.
After that, my sister and i went home to change,
and then we went to the polka concert.
everyone started coming in before the second piece,
later on, after the whole thing, we walked over to fullerton side to get dinner.
(Euphoria, Grace, Arlene, Angel, Charite, Melissa, Shen, Aishu)
We took lots of pictures.
finally, only Euphoria, Grace, Charite and I were left eating dinner by the river side.
It looked pretty.
but then i was too worried about my mum's shoes and also about my parents worrying!
so, anyway the soup i ordered was not that nice for $12.
I think i prefer the $2 sharks fin soup that i can buy at tiong Bahru plaza(:
They put SO MUCH vinegar in it!
at first it was nice, but after awhile, it becomes a little too sour!
I think night life is not for me.
Its my first time staying out til 11:15pm.
And i keep freaking out.
I think it was just a little too much, but i really can't help it!
We were taking a picture at the bridge, then i was like posing as a model,
suddenly, this american or something pops out of nowhere and gos: ME TOO! or something like that. Then I got a shock and ran to the other side, then he ran off too. Euphoria was very sad, cause she thought the guy was hot (or cute, whatever!). and she wanted to call him back. but i objected, cause it would be unsafe so she didnt do it. but i bet she wouldnt have done it anyway.
so i'm safe, but it was so freaky.
AT NIGHT OK.
ok, my halter bra is pulling my neck down, its starting to hurt, so, goodnight.

No comments: