Monday, March 31, 2008

Vivien says: lets have pudding(:

i, like any other normal japanese drama watcher is waitingv very impatiently for the PROPOSAL DAISAKUSEN SPECIAL EPISODE subtitles.
anyway,
school today was okay i guess.
Euphoria had this video of hazi and i dancing during the study skills camp, it is funny.
Oh, just remembered that there is the 2.4 run! ): i feel tired just thinking about it! I hope i'm not so slow, i've not run(or ran?) in a while now.
I MAKE THE BEST PUDDING. ok, its important to state that i've only tried my own pudding.


i think this is the cutest picture i've ever seen. look, there's a fish cloud in the background! :D
Credits to: Elaine and Olivia :#
How could i forget to mention:
I CANNOT WAIT TO GET THAT DICTIONARY! i think its just tomorrow, so. Anyway life needs a driving force. without something that gets you going, you won't get going. yey. (ok, what did i just type?)

i didn't know you'd do such a thing,
but i took it as if nothing has happened,
so please stop! If you're sorry!
I heard it from someone i was not even close to,
it was right before you, and you still denied!
but i could read that guilty look!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha. I also always first hear things from someone I'm not close to.. -Arlene

Anonymous said...

haha! yeah, i know who you're talking about!
haha! thank you for leaving a comment :*)