Friday, March 28, 2008

if you ask me what i'm feeling,
i am confused.
I am so confused with everything.
First, i dont know what to think anymore, cause i don't know whether i am following myself, or others, yet, i'm quite sure i'm not following anyone, but then and again.
Second, i don't understand how peoples actions and words contradict each other so greatly. I think its irritating and confusing when anyone reacts the opposite of what she says she feels.
the reason why i am so puzzled by these things is that i don't know what to believe, and what to think, and when i dont know all these, isnt it as good as isolating myself? If i don't believe anything anymore, then why should i even listen to anything? If i don't listen, then i won't talk, won't i? but i will, i always end up talking.
but WHATEVER.
anything, anything's fine
as long as i can gain back my concentration,
i'd give more or less anything to get that back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We shall be detached from those kind of things; :D
Thanks Vivien for your listening ear.(:

Anonymous said...

(: yeah, we shall.
Thanks for sharing, and you listened to me quite abit too! (: