Friday, March 21, 2008

OHMYGOSH!
i am very high now, (even after my chinese tuition) all because of one cup of coffee, and some sweets.
today is a smiley day for me.
i shall remember the day in a positive way. (although i didnt bring like 5 things in total)
1. i didnt get into trouble for not bringing these five things: English summary, math textbook, math homework, progress report(nvr sign), HEYMATH form thing(she missed my name out i think!)
2.i showed my super long nails to my class prefect, but she missed out on the fact that it was SUPER LONG completely.
3.i didnt wear my nametag today, cause i was very lazy, so i just slipped on a jacket, and was not caught for it! (ohman, i feel like a criminal! i am doing so many wrong things! never again!)
4.(this didnt happen today but lets just be thankful) I LEARNT HOW TO DO A BODY WAVE
5.Chinese tuition was fun. cause we did oral. haha!
6. My papa dont let me go out tomorrow. (so i can study! see, i told you i'm in a good mood.)
7. I can remember the lyrics to this japanese song. (i'm really trying hard now)
8. I HAD PORRIDGE FOR RECESS! i like to talk about my food. it was nice, cause i added alot of soy sauce, lots. i love soy sauce. why is soy sauce pronounced as 'soya sauce' is it the same? someone please tell me.
ohoh, lastly, this is my new happy face (*: i know its weird.
haha, beatrice is annoyed now, cause i wont tell her what i told olivia during chinese class.(*:

12じの いぷまでから わたしは わすれますが ぽしんです。
yey! i formed a japanese sentence(:

No comments: