Saturday, March 8, 2008

The farewell party today was very fun!
I ate a lot.
Their present was very sweet.
They gave us medals, and a tennis ball charm(:
my medal reads: Our Mighty Captain 07/08
but ramya's medal is the most funny-est.
it says: best hairstyle! (she was upset, but beatrice was more than upset cause hers read: Sotong! hhaha!)
I'm tired!
I forgot to bring my glasses again to training today, so everything was very blur.
Yesterday, sports day was cancelled.
Alibaba(olivia), Elaine, and I went to all three marks and spencers, to look for a diary that i saw, but then it was gone. ): so we went to taka, and i ended up buying something that was very expensive.
After that, we went to collect the movie tickets to KOIZORA (sky of love). My sister, Suz, and Sarah arrived just on time.
the show was kinda sad.
I would have cried, but i laughed at olivia's reaction, so i held back my tears until the last part (':
anyway, i would not recommend the show, but i thought it was quite nice- if you like to watch japanese dramas.
okay, its 12:24 now, i should go to sleep!
(oh!my bag came today!)

they are back together again! (: <3

No comments: