Saturday, June 19, 2010

Sat,June 19th.

Sunday, March 30, 2008
It's working,
My first CD WALKMAN is working.
believe it or not!
it's been 7 years.
and the sound quality is still good.(:
I am using it because my ipod is updating!
Now i realise how i miss this thing!
-------

I know how I like to quote stuff from my previous posts and all.
But this is such a valuable post because...
Because my precious relic has kapooted on me.
I'm really devastated (although I may sound like I'm being dramatic)

My mom offered to buy a new portable cd player for me.
And of course I said no. It's not the same.
Its not the same like how it's not the same if I replace my Meg&Dia CD cover with a new one just cause somebody cracked it.
oops.
Now I sound whiny&petty. heehee

Wait there was something more important I had to say before alllllll these.
.
.
.
Oh yeah.
I think JC has made me a pessimist.
I don't believe in my capabilities as much as I used to in Secondary school.
This is obviously a bad thing, and I feel like quitting.
(but then I think about the Episode--i think in season4, where Meredith Grey went to a psychiatrist and the lady was so forceful and told her in her face that she was a quitter. and Meredith was all: I'm not a quitter. & Because Meredith didn't like the idea of being a quitter. I Shall not like the idea of being a quitter as well.)

I sound like one of the kids in Bigbangtheory where they draw references to startrek&stuff.
Only theirs is more accurate.
I should work towards more specific references to grey's.
Goodnight I'm going to sleep now.

No comments: