Wednesday, June 16, 2010

:'(

I sound like one of those heart-struck teens when they watch twilight,
but this is different.
[spoiler alert, don't read beyond this line if you don't like spoilers]
We're talking George 'O malley here.

Dec 6 2008:
We're coming to the end of Grey's Anatomy season 2!
There is this annoying woman who is in love with George. I can't stand her, she's just not compatible with him. They should have chosen some other woman.
And Meredith is so mean to George unintentionally, I don't really like her.
And George is also being so annoying, just try to forgive Meredith already!
And Derek is being unreasonable.
--------
I'm broken. I am so superbly broken on the inside.
My heart hurts so bad I think this isn't normal.

I ended at season 5,
couldn't just wait for the season 6 dvd, so... I sneaked a peak at a video on youtube. Seriously, I felt like it ripped my heart into a million pieces.

Sigh, sigh, sigh.
Grey's Anatomy is just so dear to me.

No comments: