Friday, June 18, 2010

HappybirthdayMAMA.

Geraldine's admitting now (finally) that she may cry (regarding George's Death) and that she doesnt want to watch it with me anymore (Cause she won't laugh at me cause i wont be the only one crying like mad.)

It is so super officiallllll. Gerri's my Grey's Kaki
As I'm blogging she says "I give up I'm watching again. I'm too emotionally drained to integrate stuff"

$$$$
Anw, I realized I have a couple of shots from the rolls I used in Japan that I find are super wowowowoow shots. They're of jellyfishes, but I think they're so incredible that I am scared to show it to anyone. :>

Am I sel(jelly)fish or what!
(I'm talking about this because I am missing photography ttm)


Sidenote:
The final line has been drawn. and it is so final that the reason that the line has been drawn doesnt even exist anymore. I'm so freakin' serious.

No comments: