Thursday, June 17, 2010

eyepatch

I don't want my deadblog, I want my aliveblog.
So I'm blogging now.

I really want a bicycle.
Found one that I liked v much tdy.
It costs S$2,000
Immediately striked it off my wishlist...

Tdy I stumbled upon joy.
It's so inspiring&pressurizing at the same time.

Tdy is one of those days I feel like crawling under the covers and hiding there until whenever I feel like coming out.
It's also one of those days I feel like running bare-footed on a massive grass patch(so massive you wouldn't even call it a patch) and lying down somewhere in the middle of it.
When it rains I can step on muddy ground because I feel that it's somehow clean. The feeling is organic&refreshing. I discovered this feeling sometime earlier this year.$$$

The rain was so heavy ... apparently Orchard Road was flooded.
I was sleeping.
I woke up. and then I thought of the things I felt like doing.
Then there were the things I had to do.
so I slept some more.

Just when I thought my bodyclock had bigbig issues,
it's only 3am and I'm so tired already.
We're catching breakfast later at 8am.
So I guess I should sleep now.

No comments: