Friday, August 8, 2008

today, i think everyone celebrated national day.
it was o.k.
The best thing about the school celebration was Harvard din&tonics came to perform.
We got environmental bags for our national day sovenir.

Later, i went out with Elaine and Olivia! : D
WE ATE PASTA MANIA, OLIVIA'S FAVOURITE.
Ok, it was nice.
Later, Olivia and Elaine bought some clothes.
And i ate again. I ate chocolate bread with olivia. IT WAS SO GOOD. i am going to ask her to buy for me everyday now. I regret not buying more!
GRR.
Later, Elaine and i went to swee lee to get my CAPO. We do not know how to pronounce it. \: The lady told us, and we forgot. so we still dont know whether its (cap- poh) or (ka-poh)
Then we walked to bugis to get her jacket.
And then i decided to go home, cause i didnt know how you go back to school from there.
When i went home, i caught the first half an hour of grey's anatomy (:
Then I left for school, to do art.
GUESS WHAT. THE DOOR=LOCKED.
Theni was unhappy cause i missed half an hour of grey's anatomy. (this is the first season by the way)
I took a bus back. and i skipped training.
THE end.
It was a veryy tiring day!

No comments: