Wednesday, August 13, 2008

today was the most tiring day of my life.
i feel very tired.
VERY.
Olivia was being a lala during art after school!
She accidentally called me Rebecca.
Then she admitted that she called me rebecca three times, but i didnt hear.
and i realise olivia and i always have this conversation:

Olivia: I DONT FRIEND YOU!
Vivien: Then i cry ),:
Olivia: YOU STOP IT AH.

her language is so rough that i need to type using CAPITAL LETTERS.
haha!

So, my art is almost done.
And, guess what?
I forgot where i left my prepwork. (this includes five boards filled with prep.)
I am going to secretly search the art room tomorrow, cause miss hoe asked me to bring it tomorrow. but i can't find it at home.

I DONT WANT TO GO SCHOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.
the irritating part is that the periods on thursdays are VERY not nice, but then there is five periods of art and two free periods! \\:

No comments: