Saturday, August 2, 2008

Accomplished?






I finally got down to packing my desk. (the picture won't rotate)

I think i'm a super packer when I want to study.
I pack when i suddenly feel irritated everything is messy.

I went to SAJC's open house today.
We attended the principal's talk, it was very very boring.
I don't usually look at my nails, but i did.
Then i feel mean because when they ask for my ic, i said that i didnt bring (true), so they asked for my NRIC and i told my sister to tell them hers.
ok, that doesn't sound very mean.

Yesterday, Mabel sent me to the place where i usually get a cab to go to my training.
We talked.
When i finally got a cab, the cab driver just finished smoking, or something.
i don't like the smell of cigarettes.
and i don't understand how anyone could even get close to those things.
yucks.
Sometimes, when i look at smokers i notice they purposely blow into your face,so i use my hand to wave very wildly, just to get back at them. So bad right.




STUDY.

Oh yeah!today, during dinner, we had this conversation:

Papa: Ok, who is going to taka tomorrow? If you have exams to study for then nevermind.
Mummy: Exams are never ending!
Papa: ok, then everyone just go, rest abit. We are modern parents. right mummy?
nicholas: What do you mean?
Papa: We don't cane or beat you just because you don't study.
mummy: Yeah, if you don't study, its your problem. You know you are a student, it's your job to study. Who will care if you don't care?

Haha. i don't know how i can remember!

OH! AND EUPHORIA UPLOADED A PICTURE OF ME WITH A MONKEY PARTY UCHIWA. This is egoistic of me, but i think i qualify to be a japanese student.

Photo taken by: Euphoria
Hair done by: Olivia
Uchiwa: Monkey party
Clothes: St. Margaret's p.e attire
Model: Vivien

No comments: