Tuesday, August 12, 2008

best day of my life!

Today is such a great day, i have to blog about it!
To start, i got a B4 for my chinese, then for my oral/listening, i got DISTINCTION. oh mama, if you can't tell, i am really happy.
Olivia got the same too, i bet its cause she sits beside me in chinese.
hahahaahahaha!
oh, talking about olivia, SHE BOUGHT ME CHOCOLATE BREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yey.
anyway, back back back, during recess, before they told us our grades, we spotted miss wee in the canteen, so all of us went to crowd around her to ask for our results.
What she told us was that we all passed.
then i was so happy, i jumped up and down, and then, i banged into elaine, who was eating watermelon, then her watermelon dropped.
i just realised i didnt offer to buy another one for her! somean!
After school, we had english orals.
Olivia and Elaine were in different holding rooms, so we wished each other and went off.
Kayla, Denise and I were in the same holding room.
Kayla was second last, and i was the last.
So we waited and waited.
To practice my orals, i chatted with the english teacher that was with us. And i also read passages, and re-described pictures.
Finally, it was my turn, and it started to rain.
But my orals went well!
For my picture, i answered their first question, and when i stopped talking, they said: ok, lets move on to conversation!
Yeyyyyy.
For conversation, i talked about my generous 4-D winning grandmother who is a catholic.
So no problem i guess!
Ok, after that, i went to the art room.

Today, before getting back my results, and before my english orals, i prayed to Jesus!
I know he's the one who helped me!
Anyone can choose to say its how much effort I put in, that i'm able to do well, but i know for myself its not me. It's definitely him.

No comments: