Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I miss Denise!

I've been going to school every day for art. (elaine and olivia too!) 
Although it's only tuesday, I forget when was the last time i saw Denise!
She doesn't take art, so I've not seen her.
Just now, she messaged me! (and i messaged her back)
We both miss each other!

Miss hoe gave me a Lollipop, and she offered me three pieces of gum, but i only took one.
And I found out how far Arlene can hit the golf ball with an iron. 
(this is a weird piece of information, but i figured since it took me quite awhile to get it out of her, it is worth blogging about.)

I watched a documentary on FEDERER (haha! a documentary!) yesterday.
I finally see how good he actually is, breaking records and all those stuff.
I think if Federer reads my blog, he'll say its about time.
But now, i kind of admire him for his mental strength.
and, NADAL WAS IN HIS DOCUMENTARY. HA-HA!
they introduced him this way: but in tennis, there's always a nemesis.
hilarious!

Anyway, it is suddenly clear to me that no one knows me well enough to judge me, except my Parents and Jesus/God (in my opinion) If you're not one of these people, don't judge me, cause i won't accept what you say. Simply because you don't understand me, even if you think you do. 
I don't need to tell you my reasons for doing things.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAH.
we miss each other.
i think my his hamster misses mine that's why it died? hahahah.
ok maybe its retribution to me.?
ok i shall not TRY not to LIE.
well only if i really have to! :D
yes no one can judge you vivien :D
except GOD and your Parents!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA. ok, maybe i let YOU also, since you're so nice.
LOL. (: