Sunday, June 29, 2008

100% commitment?

Oh, i finally have the time to update this blog!
I don't even have the time to watch Wimbledon!
I had to hear that DJOKOVIC lost to MARAT SAFIN. (not so happy)
Well, a lot of things happened, but most of the time, I'm just doing art.
Today, miss hoe was in a funny mood. Like really. (good thing)
One thing that happened was, that we were trying to break the mirror in the morning with a hammer, but it didn't work, then in the afternoon, when she was just doing it for fun, she really broke it!
I have many pictures that i'd like to upload, but i don't know where the pictures are.
So, I'll just go off worrying about my POA test that is on tuesday,
and that art deadline,which is on Monday.
ho-ho!
This expression (Gyabo! Mukyaa!) reminds me that I've officially finished Nodame Cantabile.
It's a nice anime turned drama!
I'd recommend it to anyone. But i wouldn;t really lend you mine, its too precious.
Oh, and yesterday during chapel, when i heard that there's no such thing as a 50-50 World/Jesus thing, I felt disappointed. Cause I think I'm one of those people who kind of gets attached to the world with crazy goals. So I've decided to throw them away, well sort of. As in I'd do things cause i like them, not cause I want to? Ok, not making sense. This is too much thinking, so goodnight.

No comments: