Monday, June 2, 2008

BAKAMONO.

I've just come back from tennis. (:
But i'm so lonely that i practiced by myself for about one hour and ten mins.
Then my sister played with me. She plays defensive shots.
So, i practice my killing on defensive shots.
But a blister formed, so i wasn't really whacking.
guess what? my blister is a blood blister!
Even ramya doesn't want to play with me, but at least that's cause she has five trainings a week, if she plays with me, she'll go crazy.
I am going to ask mabel! (I didnt ask her before cause she's so lazy! I know you're reading this! :D)

Actually, i knew that you both were playing without telling anyone from the start. Finding out was just a snap coincidence, but at first, i thought it was because i went to get my guitar instead of playing with you all, only to be mistaken.
When you couldn't get a court, i knew, you looked for me, only because it was your last resort. i could tell, i could! But i still agreed because i wanted to play with someone too, since when was i left out?
In front of me, you try to act friendly, but deep inside, you really want to win me, don't you?
But i still thought that if i lend you my court, then maybe you'd ask me along the next time, but by the time that one hour was up, i knew it was something different altogether. (those glances you threw at each other! am i not mistaken?)
Today, when i asked you whether you have been playing everyday, you refused to open up. Why is it that when i left, you waved me off so readily? In that position, would you have replied?
I'd still help willingly, but won't compete, instead do my best!


NOT TRUE!NOT TRUE!

No comments: