Friday, June 6, 2008

FRENCH OPEN!

DJOKOVIC, DJOKOVIC, DJOKOVIC,
LOST.

no! I wanted him to win okay!
It's cause i had my training at 7 so when the match started and i was not there, he lost TWO SETS.
Then cause i watched, he caught up, but then because i went into a daydream about switching bodies or something (? i dont know how i did that) he lost!
OK, but you know,
Declaration to HYONA(if you're reading this): NADAL IS GOOD ONLY ON CLAY OK.
ok,he's good, cause! cause! he can hit super super hard/fast on CLAY. and, He can run so fast!
there was this point, where he almost retrieved a net shot- like most people would only be at half court, but he was at the net.
Maybe i sound alien to some.
ANYWAY, I SUPPORT NADAL IF FEDERER GETS IN. I DON'T LIKE FEDERER AT ALL.
HE IS A BORING PERSON.

yesterday, Olivia, Elaine, and I went to Denise's house! (:
Her cat is so cute! Like ryoma's cat (from prince of tennis)
So, before going there, we went to all the shops near her house, and we bought bubble tea, and also, we bought matching water bottles, cause they were going at 3 for $5. then we bought one more at $2, and split the cost. Then later, we went to get cookie mix. Cause olivia had to bake for her church outreach (she's the FOOD I/C. HAHAHAHA) and i got one packet too!
And we baked at her house.
My cookies are YUMMY and GOOD LOOKING(:
olivia's cookies are YUMMY and UGLY LOOKING ):
Ok, I wont criticize her, cause she did her best!

Tomorrow, i'm going to sentosa with my cousins.
We have never gone out on an outing together!

I should not have forgotten thatBeatrice & Melanie are my good friends.

the other day, beatrice and i jumped into the swimming pool after throwing a canned drink. It was very very fun, It was also the first time i jumped into the pool with my normal clothes on :D

one more thing, MISS MABEL LAU, YOU ARE WICKED. I CANNOT WAIT TO GO OUT WITH YOU ON TUESDAY! SEEYOU!

ANA IVANOVIC VS SAFINA
ANA IVANOVIC will DEFINITELY WIN.
I'm absolutely, 100% certain of this. serbians rule the tennis world.(ok, talking rubbish already)
BYEBYE!

No comments: