Sunday, October 11, 2009

Yeh! (I had this title before)

I'm so so excited.
I think I might be able to finish my art piece by uhm, Tomorrow.
I spent much time yesterday trying to figure out how to make the thing look like a flower.
Slept at 5am.
Woke up at 12.
:)

Anyway,

9th oct:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GERALDINE!
Love you toot, cause you're always concerned and stuff.

:)

On this day,
Aish, Philip, Cherie and I met up to do pw.
Then later I met Olivia, and at first there was nothing to talk about.
But we did talk about stuff after awhile,
We bought Yami Yoghurt and walked from Ion to Plaza Singapura.
Then we went to spotlight to buy dye (for my artwork, show you pics soon)
And Olivia helped me to pick out the shade of the color I wanted.
Thennn, we went to Sasa and bought some spray thing that apparently makes your face un-itchified if your face got itchy. (?!?!)
We got cheated cause they put up a sign saying it was $2, but we ended up paying $3.90 for each.
Then when she left, I went to bras basah to get those assembling kinda wooden frames for stretching my work. (Its not fair, cause I fixed it up yesterday and it wouldn't balance, its all rocky)
Dyed my base fabric blue. I kinda like it, lucky I was greedy and dyed extra :)

Yesterday:
I woke up @ 12, ate, slept abit more, and then I went to some fabric place with my mom!
Spent a mil. years there.
Went home for Chinese tuition,
Then went out to photocopy some stuff (for my art, again)
Started on my art while watching The Nanny.
There was this part that I wanted to quote where
the nanny went,"denial...!" in her super nasal voice,
and then Mr Sheffield went, "No, I'm not in denial"
and she went "denying deniall...!"
Doesn;t sound that funny, guess you have to watch it...
I went to see her recent photographs and she looks fat now.

No comments: