Thursday, October 22, 2009

Amazingg

I think if Geraldine sees this, it's probably the fourth time she has heard it, but.
Ytd, Philip, Aish & I slept at 5:30 am, woke up at 6am & Went to school.
I was feeling giddy cause I was hungry since 2am, but I refused to eat, since I thought we were probably going to sleep at 3am or something.
Today is the closest I got to starvation.
I had a bar of chocolate, bought green tea,
Then had P.E. floor ball.
Floor ball's a difficult sport.
I got to crawl past the canvas thingys to get to the new artificial grass patch! :)
(was quite excited about that!)
After that, I ate fishball noodles (Since i've been eating that for consecutive days, the auntie knows my order)
I went to sleep in the art room for one hour.
Later pw was just a little dead.
Econs lecture was a waste,
but art was so fun cause Jasper & I started on our mini dress for the mini mannequin. :)
And Annette's piano is so great!
Joseph Beuys isn;t worth the art lesson, I feel! :)
Later we went to the J2 Art Exhibition.
ahh, today's the happiest day in a long time...
It started on a happy note...
I'm now watching project runway.
I'm really happy.
I'm not sour or bitter!

2 comments:

E. said...

Vivie, I went to your little shop and omg seriously the banner and the buttons at the side!! You sewed them and you scanned them that is terrific!! I followed you already!! I like your rightie brain vivie!

Vivien Koh said...

EDNA! that is SO FAST! and I thought you didn't catch the link. ^^ yah yah yah! I scanned them in, with my brilliant scanner. It is like magicc!