Sunday, October 25, 2009

Me excited, you excited, we excited!

It's finally happening!
I'm left with a few stuff here and there,
so, I hope I'll settle those real soon.
Then I'll post a really huge link here, and on fb. ^^

We went out to borders aft dinner today
It was so great, I bought three books. (my dada paid)
It's probably my inner splurgy self that told me to buy three books, cause I haven't read finish some books... (like the oh-so-famous Edgar Sawtelle, heehee,untouched since Aug)
I realize that you have to start reading a book you just bought Asap, so that the interest in it is still there.
Otherwise, let it rot on your shelf until the day you have got nothing to do at home+ for some reason, you cant go out to buy or do something else.

Then I started drawing stuff in my sketchbook again.
Today I drew a puffin, and three other random birds of the same species.
My sister picked them out. ^^
And I have to sleep now, though its pretty early, cause my momma told me to.
We're gg to great grandma's tomorrow,
There'll be lots of kueh, and I'll probably gain another 2 kilograms.
I feel being pun-y and going: Gain 2 kilo grams, cause of killer grams' kueh. (But then and again, she's my great grandma, not my grams.)
heehee, funny bunny aside,
November 20th is my goal!!!

Ps: It's okay that i might gain 2kg, cause I lost 1kg, which means that if I gain 2kg, I actually gained only 1kg, and if i put it in accounting terms, my loss contra-ed my gain... which could be good, or bad? (I'm going round and round in circles) --this sentence reminds me of mickey mouse, so I don't want to edit it (Probably only Noor,Farik, Rudd or Shafiq will get this, cause they were there at the "mickey mouse" incident--yes, I'm naming it the "mickey mouse incident".)

pps: My ps was kind of really longggg.

Ohkay, goodnight, world.

The talk bout nightmares with my sis.
I get nightmares about escalators, aliens, vampires (Those that suck you until you die, not the lovey dovey twilight kind, i don't even read twilight) & frogs
And she is normal and get nightmares about ghosts...

No comments: