Sunday, May 11, 2008

MYE OVER.

On friday,
we played the arcade machine with the grabbing metal pincer thing, and, we didn't get the Marie cat!
but we played this other can thingy, and after spending $11 dollars, and hitting TWO cans down when you're supposed to hit THREE, the lady agreed to let me have the kitty cat(:
I gave it to my sister. That's why i played in the first place!
But its so soft and nice, i'm almost close to regretting it, but she's so happy(i think) i just leave it at that(:
we played the table soccer thing, what's it called again? floose ball or something.
Let me tell you that Olivia and I s.u.c.k at this, haha! ok, that being said, I suck at it, not Olivia, she got two goals, from using her goal keeper! But we lost still cause one of our men was leg-less.
/:
When the shop opened, I didn't buy anything.
I was just watching NEWS' PVs together with Elaine,
she likes tegoshi, but she can't tell who is who, and keep mixing him up with yamashita. lol!
oh, before all of this, we ate lunch at pasta mania, kayla went too!
but i didn't really eat, cause later on, i had ate YUMMY food at gyu-kaku, oh my gosh!
the food was just great.
(:
after when i got home from Everything, i talked to Mabel on the phone for the first time in a long while.
I couldn't avoid saying this,
Sorry i didn't go out with you, I think it's bad of me to be like that, leaving you alone suddenly. but then i have my own reasons, but i'll tell you why. i will.

No comments: