Thursday, May 8, 2008

HUNGRY=SLEEP TIME

It's 1am, I have school tomorrow,
and i'm blogging.
I am proud of myself today, cause i did much of my art!
Its funny how we're given three weeks, but everyone does it in two days.
I went to takashimaya earlier on to get my art things,
then later my sister and i went to cine leisure. (:
She bought a couple of stuff,
i just bought one thing for myself.
and another thingy for Olivia-we're going to visit the shop on friday again!
I think tomorrow(later) is going to be a fun day.
going to school at 8, when i'm supposed to be there at 10.
Denise and i are going to study PHYSICS together.
cause i'm a little behind revision.
We're so close to the end of Mid year exams, yet prelims are drawing near.
We're like actually looking forward to something bigger. Irony.
ok, i feel hungry- i usually take this as a sign that i have to sleep.
Or else, i just grab a kitkat.
but there's school tomorrow(later) so i'll just sleep.

No comments: