Monday, May 12, 2008

Mothers day!

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY(:
today,
before we had dinner at SICC, my sister and i went to TB plaza. I wanted to get jap movies to get me through tomorrow, but i ended up buying a $15 tinkerbell blanket that is purple in colour. Yes, my favourite colour, i'll learn to love it first. but i like tinkerbell a lot, so yes, i don't care about the colour, it's soft and cuddly! But i'm sending it for dry cleaning first, in case it spoils in the washing machine!
I wanted to buy deathnote(but i also didn't want to, cause its so un-christiany. and my sister told me not to) then, i also wanted to buy Liar game, but my sister(again) told me that my brother had it in his computer. and when i went home, i found out he deleted it ):
but he's going to get that and another thingy, i can't recall!
So, so, so, the dinner at SICC was okay! very filling. I'm going to grow fat very soon! This gives me a reason to train hard at my only tennis training- which is at night, so it won't affect my mission to regain my original and born fairness. :D
we met Clement's girlfriend, Sue Ann. She's very very nice, so i hope that they will be together forever and ever. yes. and she's also pretty. plus her god-father owns island creamery, the yummy ice cream shop!(ok, i dont see how that helps, but still, ISLAND CREAMERY OK!)
ok,look how tan i am!
so, I'm going out with my mummy tomorrow!
I've not gone out with her for a long long time!
We're going to visit a guitar shop too(:
yes, that's all!
I'm going to study a little before i sleep.
un-called for studying is way more fun than studying cause you HAVE to.
I shall not think about my midyear exam papers while i do this. (:<

No comments: