Saturday, November 10, 2007

You know those times where people hear lots and lots of voices in their head in movies,
I'm telling you now, it can happen.
And just so you know, its so annoying. i can't make out what anything is saying.
goozfaba.
right now, i want so many things.
like, for instance, a holiday to japan.
or korea, or some far away place that is climatic.

my gosh, i bet my right calve muscle is going to be larger than my left.
i am little over upset about it, so i shall add a "boo hoo" for a sad-der effect.
BOO HOO.

MAN. i just remembered. i got christmas-coloured braces
yey. tis, the season to be jolly. (although i am annoyed)
--just to clarify, my left and right HAS to be equal, so i did red at the top, and green at the bottom.
and to make it balanced, the darker colour is at the bottom.
have you learnt moments yet?
yeah, the part about stability.
this is what i am talking about. stability.
i am quite sure i am getting obsessed with stuff like that.

No comments: