Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Oh my gosh.
I finally get the chance to play tennis,
And guess what?
I FELL DOWN.
(don't read if you don't understand. Cause its my ocd)
My left side feels extremely uneven right now, cause my left elbow and left knee are grazed, but my right elbow and right knee are not. You would never know how irritating it is to be so uneven, unless, that is, we share the same OCD.
*yah lahhh.

Chemistry test was easy.

Oh, and i knew i should have left my wallet at home.
Everytime i bring my wallet, i spend up to $20.
Everytime i dont bring my wallet, i spend up to $2.
i shouldnt have a wallet at all.
To come to think of it, i am really DUMB. oh my, i just realised i bought a spray deoderant for $2.50. and what do i need it for? not to mention it doesnt really act like a deoderant cause it STINKS.
and not to be mean or anything, but the bookshop lady doesnt know what's a deoderant.
sorry, not bookshop lady, but bookshop ladies.

GOING AISHU'S HOUSE FOR DEEPAVALI(:

fuwafuwa
*to the one & only nicky

No comments: