Monday, November 26, 2007

HELLO!
I feel like posting here now(:
gosh, i am so fickle!
anyway,
my sister & i just had an episode of photo-taking w my brother's new 5.0 megapixel camera phone, lol! so funny, but we had to stop, cause everyone was sleeping -.-
i will upload the pictures some other time (but we were in pj-s)
I AM GROUNDED FOR THE FIRST TIME!
i got grounded by my dad because i went out for dinner with mabel and beatrice last night, and i was not home (supposed to be home @ 9) at 10:30. so in the end, my papa fetched me. hee.
but the dinner was kinda yummy, we ate at pepper lunch!
there's some thing going on w my tummy, i keep feeling like i want to throw up everything.
of course i dont.
the scans of my FIRST pictures taken w my new holga are in my laptop, so that has to wait.
in the mean time, you can check out my surprise post in my brother's blog. it contains TWO of the photos. (that is if the post is still there) click!
please tag, its so embarassing to have an empty tagboard):

No comments: