Tuesday, February 16, 2010

You will die you will die you will die (haha, kidding)

Art is such a dread lately, when I think of the lessons itself.
The teacher is strict.
It's demanding, since the previous teacher had an opposite approach.
& I find that he's unclear about "the task" sometimes.
But ohwell.
We'll get used to it.

Edna, wanda & I went to (kiwi) Jam today.
This was our best take on DC4C's I will follow you into the dark.
(It's still quite bad..)
cause I didn't know how to sing the second part. HAHA.
If you're nice, you'll stop the song like halfway to save us our face. yey!
We tried harmonies later,
but ehhh....
I'll post another video soon on us doing harmonies! :)



Anw, we were being so super annoying.
I think the guy outside was like really pissed off at us laughing like mad.
Angry guy: What's that? (points to Edna's ukulele)
Wanda: A Ukulele?
Angry guy: ........So you guys were doing a Death Cab cover using a Ukulele? (rhetorical question)
Vivien: uhhh, yah....

That aside, I feel sleepy, & I shall consider sleeping at 11pm. or 10:30pm or 10pm. Depends.

I LIKE THIS WEEK & EVERYTHING THAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN THIS WEEK.


No comments: