Thursday, February 18, 2010

Today Firqin&I went to watch Percy Jackson & the lightning thief--A last min decision.
I like it cause:
a. The guy looks good
b. It's like modern Greek mythology or sth. & I like Greek Mythology. (although i only know so much about it, cause the school library decides not to have anything on greek Mythology, specifically)

Anw, the Tarzan-gorilla looking guy, (who i find CUTE) didn't get into the top 24. I'm so sad. Cause i find he did better than the other 16 year old who got in, even though he forgot the whole chunk of lyrics ):
Then & Again,
I'm going to root for Casey James. Solely based on his singing/(super)guitar abilities.
& for the girls side, I really want Didi to win.

Today is so... special.
I was in the car in the morning,
and I wanted to hear a song (can't rmb the title)
so, anw, I suddenly thought: If the devil is real, he'll totally make that song play next.
OMG. I freaked out the next second (in my mind) like I was like crapcrapcrap. Why did I think that. Nononononnonoonoo, the next song will NOT be the song that I wanted to hear.
I forgot about it within the next 30 seconds. (I DONT KNOW HOW)
It was halfway into the next song that I realized they were playing footprints in the sand.
Isn't that just so special?
&I went to school & they announced that there were auditions for Life concert.
& I've decided to go, cause of what happened in the morning, and I don't care if its called coincidence, I want to acknowledge it.
I find it amazing how when I care/think about how my relationship with Jesus is crappy, everything always comes together. I don't know how to explain it.
It always happens, somehow.

okay, GOODNIGHT.

No comments: