Sunday, January 3, 2010

Two days ago I survived til 4pm without sleeping,
tonight, I'm already sleepy at 1:47am.

Days are passing by and I feel more and more like just taking a break.
I have a place I go to, you know?
But I don't say out where it is,
I'm afraid it'll be discovered & start to get all crowded.
Don't even talk to me about it.

I was behind the esplanade the other day, I like the view there, very much.
But there were just so many random people.
It's no longer nice when there are people there watching you & wondering what you're doing there, eating cotton candy, looking at the Merlion.
So of course I move off.
I'd rather be at Subway, eating a sandwich than catching whiffs of smoke by the riverside. -_-
Cigarettes and land/cityscapes just kind of clash, to me.

One week ago, we were going to leave Japan.
As expected, I want to go back to where it was cold and comfy.
I always liked the scarf around my neck.

With the exception of one (or two) friends, I've completely given up on.
Maybe I've already done so, a while ago.
There were times I wondered how she went to places alone, did whatever she liked.
Marilynne Robinson wrote in her book, Housekeeping, that "Loneliness is an absolute discovery." (As mentioned before)
It really is.
Last time I checked, we are both now, in completely switched situations.
She discovered it first, & I might get to where she is now, one day.

You were supposed to be a friend.
Nothing more than a friend.
Every one of you.
Maybe, once, so close.
Now lost.

I hope I can make it for a certain concert that only allow above 18-s.
i'm 18 this year, its unfair if i cant go.

No comments: