Friday, January 22, 2010

i shouldn't have said the last sentence ytd.
CAUSE.
I'm really failing now. Single-digit fail somemore.
Aren't I a cool kid.

The art room is freaking comforty. (Sorry I felt like using the word "Freaking")
sounds vulgar though.

I'm extremely excited.
Think Im gna try & get a photography job.
It's a part time thing.
I'll get to take wedding photos.
*Squeels*

So anyway.
I'm quite hopeful for my art msa (the theory thing) cause Mrs Kee said I did better than previously.
Previously, I got an S & she gave me an E.
so I'm hopeful.
Anyway, I think I deserve a good grade cause I studied it okay...
& for lit & for econs.
not for math.
I don't deserve a grade for math...

Ms K mentioned 1984 several times in class tday.
Makes me feel like reading the book again!

OMG, I BOUGHT NEW CAMERAS BUT THEN I CANT BARE TO PART WITH MY NIKON.
It's such a dear thing to me.

I miss Julien, abit.
I wonder what she's doing in New york now..
School should've started for her already!
Japanese roommate...

Okay, GOODNIGHT.
I might sleep early today.


No comments: