Tuesday, January 1, 2008

I'm always doing this change blog thing!
ah, but i am going to blog, yes i am!
so, before the day is over, let me do my NEW YEAR RESOLUTION! hurrahhh.(x3)
1.) Finish my homework for the day (even though i did that last yr- well most of the time)
2.) Revise what i learnt on the day itself. and also sec 3 work.
3.) Less procastination!
4.) Less overlooking of the test paper's standard.
5.) Take more interest in math.
6.) Improve my humanities
7.) Bring my own lunchbox everyday to avoid canteen food
8.) Sit in front for the whole year.
9.) (ohmy, how could i forget this one) Improve my chinese. by a lot. (and english)
10.) Get below 10 for my L1 R5.

anyway,
i have to live a poor lifestyle cause i spent MILLIONS last year!
ok, another thing is tennis,
so disappointing! i don't want to stop training in school!
ok, my mum calling me to go to sleep \:
pray that i get good teachers for the coming year.
(just let me mention that i am irritated by a certain person's behaviour right now. stop thinking that i'll always be here. cause i'm not, especially not this year, i have got no time for you. and i am not going to let that i-am-innocent thing get to me this time, cause 1. you are not my responsibility, 2. it doesnt benefit me, 3. I dont need people who makes me feel annoyed most of the time.)

No comments: