Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Here's to not lying that i'll blog again(:
one of my resolution is gone cause i am once again sent to the back row by ms lim. \:
oh, assembly was really boring, a little bit inspiring at parts (haha, i was listening)
but the best part is that my class got to sit on chairs, so it wasnt that uncomfortable.
eh, training was from 3-5,
we didnt do four rounds today, instead, we did some physical thing. and then i decided that i should do it very well cause i rather be doing the physical thing than the rounds.
but then i stretched one of my muscles abit too much. and it was like irritating me during training. my service was horrible until around the end of training!
went home together with my sister.
took a long long bath and started on some unfinished hw.
and now, motivated to do some 华文.
so off i go!

No comments: