Sunday, December 5, 2010

vv is like ^^

Today I bought a Mighty Bright booklight for my kindle.
yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
---> Joy & happiness.
I can really read my kindle anywhere&anytime now. :)
My mom told me a guy on the bus remarked to his wife: "Wah, got lamp all" (in malay)

I also bought a box-ish clutch/bag thing,
It is so pretty. pretty!

Oh wow, I'm shopping so much my blog can be a list of things I bought. aha.

& I'm so hooked onto Harry Potter that I started reciting Hermoine's lines in the toilet.
As Rachel (chng) would say: "WHAT THE."

I'm also craving turkey every other hour. $$$ And I eat Steak and Ice cream with little qualms about putting on weight. Until this afternoon, when I really went, "Woah, are you sure you want ice cream?" (btw, I alread finished the steak at that point in time) & forced myself to picture the soon-to-be reality of me & an actual tummy that bulges out. sigh. Everyone says it won't happen, but I think its happening. o:

With 4% of battery life left, I think I better go.

'til tmr, goodbye! :)

No comments: