Tuesday, April 6, 2010

SOMETIMES I SHOULD CONTROL MYSELF.

Ohman, school was nutz today.
I think its because I fell asleep at 12 last night, then I woke up at 4:30, realized that I slept with my contacts (Still wearing them) and I didn't brush my teeth (ew, yucks.) & also that I;ve not done much of my art. So I never went back to sleep.
I'm turning in early today.

Watched the soccer match with Moses. (HAHA.) we both wanted to go for the Lit mastery(remedial) but our names were not in the list. So anw. I was quite excited cause I've never watched any soccer matches (apart from one girls soccer match) before. So. That was like. A first time thing. And I can't get over the bottle thing. and the lane thing.
ohhhh! &&& I know moses won't read my blog, but he's blackmailing/"egging-on" is just funny.

Earlier on in school i did some retarded thing. Ohmama. It's just so silly. I don't know how I'm going t forgive myself. hahahahahaha. HAHAHA. ok.

I'm going to watch the hockey match on friday.
I've never watched a single hockey match in MY LIFE. so that's another first.

Eh how come I never talk about studying anymore?
I shall study. When I get home tmr.
which is probably late.
Cause I'm gna watch whip it w Vincent/Rachel/i-dont-know-who-else-is-going.

Wow my eyes are really tired. I'm feeling scared of taking my contacts out. ):
K, I shall take a shower.
Greatnight t you all.

Ps: I paid attention in Econs lecture. :) (happykidface)


No comments: